True. But I wouldn't want to play Gb's instead of F#'s > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > Sent: Fri, 3 May 2013 14:49:05 +0200 > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [Finale] FinWin 2011 - Transposing instruments > > Hmm, I'm not so sure, I play sax and don't like very much having to play > lots > of E# considering them natural F's... > > Il 03/05/2013 14:38, Phil Daley ha scritto: >>> -----Original Message----- >>> From: [email protected] >>> >>> The alto player will have to deal >>> with that wood of sharps! >> Alto sax players prefer playing in sharps >> compared to playing in flats. >> >> ____________________________________________________________ >> FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks& orcas on >> your desktop! >> Check it out at http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium >> >> >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Finale mailing list >> [email protected] >> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale >> >> > > _______________________________________________ > Finale mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
____________________________________________________________ GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at http://www.inbox.com/smileys Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
