On 3/10/2014 9:28 PM, Ryan Beard wrote:
> That's who I use. The paper I like is discontinued.

I'm sure you have already been through their full catalog, but just for
the record, they have a bunch of 100# text choices, which is a good
weight.  But they are all white and mostly glossy.

http://kellypaper.com/shop/paper?basis_weight=835

I did see this one that is 70# text in a linen stock, natural color.  I
wonder if that would be heavy enough, given that it is linen.  I only
see it in 8-1/2 x 11 though.

There is a good chart that correlates the various weight systems. The
only one that is consistent across all paper weights is the G/M2 scale.
To me, the "80# text" which is the same as "32# writing" is just a
little light.  It seems to me the ideal weight is around 150 g/m2, which
is that  "100/40 text" stuff.  "90# index" or "60# cover"  is only a
little heavier at 163 g/m2.

Here are Cougar natural white in letter and ledger sizes at "65# cover"
which is 176 g/m2.  That's getting a little heavy, but might be a good
choice.  Paper that heavy may not fold cleanly if you are printing 2-up
on the ledger size.
http://kellypaper.com/shop/paper/11-x-17-65lb-cover-cougar-natural-white
http://kellypaper.com/shop/paper/8-5-x-11-65lb-cover-cougar-natural-white