I come to this discussion a little late - I had shoulder surgery last week 
(fell and torn my rotator cuff). It really sucks being a pianist/organist and 
not able to use my left hand!

I came upon a company last year that may have what some of you guys are looking 
for - Limited Papers       http://www.limitedpapers.com

Thy have a wide variety of paper types, sizes, finishes, etc. They will cut 
large sizes into whatever size you need. They will send samples ($4.99 for 
multiple samples) so you can check out the paper.

George Brooke



On Mar 11, 2014, at 2:24 PM, Robert Patterson <[email protected]> 
wrote:

> I use Accent Opaque Warm White 70lb Offset from International Paper. You
> can order it by the case in standard sizes. However, I use 20x13 sheets
> (for booklet printing at 10x13). Before XpedX got out of the retail
> business I would order a ream of in large size (ca 34"x17") and have them
> cut it down to as many 20x13 sheets as I could get out of it. I think the
> minimum order is 1000 sheets, so I would end up with 2000 20x13 sheets. At
> any rate, a local business took over one of the XPedX stores near me and I
> was able to do it again earlier this year.
> 
> In the past, 2000 sheets lasted five years or so, and now it will probably
> last much longer (since I do so much less printing now in favor of sending
> PDFs). The cost was about $200, including the cutting.
> 
> 
> 
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Raymond Horton 
> <[email protected]>wrote:
> 
>> Thanks!
>> On Mar 10, 2014 9:13 PM, "Chuck Israels" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>>> Raymond,
>>> 
>>> I'll ask to see what might be possible. Bigger order - less expense?
>>> Worth a try. I'll let you know what I find out.
>>> 
>>> Chuck
>>> 
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>> 
>>>> On Mar 10, 2014, at 5:49 PM, Raymond Horton <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> I'd love to join this, also.
>>>> Raymond Horton
>>>> Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
>>>> Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
>>>> Composer, Arranger
>>>> VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>>> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Chuck Israels <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>>>> Hi Ryan,
>>>>> 
>>>>> I get beautiful ivory colored heavyweight 9.5 x 12.5 parts paper in a
>>> kind of consortium with others who use it, one of whom lets us know when
>> he
>>> is running out and preparing another large order.  I don't know where he
>>> gets it, but I suppose there's a possibility of your joining this (or of
>>> finding out from whom it is ordered and how much constitutes a practical
>>> order), if this is the kind of thing you are looking for.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Chuck
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>>> On Mar 10, 2014, at 12:30 PM, Ryan Beard <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>> My paper supplier has discontinued the product I like, so I need to
>>> switch to something else. What do you use and where do you get it?
>>>>>> Ryan
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Finale mailing list
>>>>>> [email protected]
>>>>>> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
>>>>>> [email protected]
>>>>> 
>>>>> Chuck Israels
>>>>> 8831 SE 12th Ave.
>>>>> Portland, OR 97202-7097
>>>>> 
>>>>> land line: (503) 954-2107
>>>>> cell phone: (360) 201-3434
>>>>> 
>>>>> <www.chuckisraelsjazz.com>
>>>>> 
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Finale mailing list
>>>>> [email protected]
>>>>> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>>>>> 
>>>>> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
>>>>> [email protected]
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Finale mailing list
>>>> [email protected]
>>>> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>>>> 
>>>> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
>>>> [email protected]
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Finale mailing list
>>> [email protected]
>>> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>>> 
>>> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
>>> [email protected]
>>> 
>>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Finale mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>> 
>> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
>> [email protected]
>> 
>> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 
> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
> [email protected]
> 




_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to