In addition to co-signing everything Chris said:

The pickup measure is much too wide.

2 mm./system on systems 1, 2, and 4 is much too loose. 3 mm/system throughout
prior to solos would be better.

You need stems down on the B and D in the main staff in mm.7-8 and m.12. You
need to configure your file so that the rhythm section hits do not affect stem
or tie direction in the main staff.

Also, any ties on the rhythm section hits should go above, not below.

The sixteenth tuplet in m.10 needs a bracket and the number needs adjustment.

The "Emi7(b5)" symbol in m.12 should move to the right, and the F13 symbol
should move left and up to avoid collision. You need to make it clear that
there is a chord on each eighth note hit — right now it looks like both hits
are on "Emi7(b5)." Also, the internal spacing of the "Emi7(b5)" symbol could be
much improved so that it doesn't take up so much space.

Stems could be a bit thicker and barlines thicker still. Staff lines, stem
lines, and barlines should be set to a different thickness.

The diminished circle symbol does not have the handwritten look — it appears to
come from a different font than the other chord suffixes.

Finally, I'd use slash and diamond noteheads for the hits, not X's. You also
have a regular (non-diamond) notehead above the staff in m.7

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org