On 6/22/2014 4:25 AM, Graeme Gerrard wrote:
> If I use the Scoremanager to specify I am using tablature, ukulele
> and then insert a C chord into the score, it rightly displays "C",
> but puts a diagram of an F chord underneath the C.  Same same with
> all other uke chords, they're a fourth/fifth out. ?
[snip]

Interestingly, when I tried to follow the steps you mention, what shows
up above my staff is the guitar diagram for the C chord (6 strings), not
a Ukelele diagram (4 strings). I can see no setting that would have
Finale display a Ukelele chord diagram.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com