I actually want to buy Sibelius and go on using both softwares.
Liked the cross grade offer!
I thought i could find many both program user in this list in the same way
there are lot of mac/pc users.

Noone loves workers like me: I’m Marxist. That usually is a real good banning
reason

------

Gippo Mercoli
www.clubgippo.com