Hi Robert,

This might not be exactly what you had in mind initially, but I have the
Brother MFC-J6910DW all-in-one.  It prints and scans up to 11x17 and I’ve been
very pleased with it overall.  I’ve been using it for a little over a year.
And it won’t break the bank.  I believe Brother has updated the model and the
newer one is as good or better.

Might be worth a look.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios