On 1/25/2015 11:55 PM, Craig Parmerlee wrote:
[snip]> The really curious thing is that I'd say 18 of those
arrangements were
> musically quite acceptable and some were outstanding artistically.  It
> seems a shame that the state of engraving should be so poor.
[snip]

It's especially shameful when there are so many finely engraved musical
works to use as models -- many people who spew forth those horribly
engraved works are simply too lazy to bother with anything other than
the minimum, figuring that if a computer prints it then it must be good.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com