Hello

I have just run into a problem with Finale 2014 on Windows 8.1. I cannot
select Maestro Wide in any instance, it always reverts to Maestro regular.
I am aware there was an issue in FinWin10 and Windows 7 that was supposedly
corrected with an update (I skipped Windows 2010 altogether) and had not
noticed any problem in FinWin11 under Vista or Windows 7, but now that I'm
using the latest versions of Finale and Windows I have found this issue.
Can anyone replicate the problem or is it just related to my own
installation?

Thanks

Rafael Junchaya