On 5/16/2015 5:54 AM, Rafael Leonardo Junchaya wrote:
> Thanks, Jan. That's funny, I have my Windows in English, with local
> configuration in Finnish but keyboard in Spanish with Finnish layout. I
> guess that confuses Finale :D

I have an English installation of Finale with an English keyboard
layout, the same as always.  If Finale's tech support is claiming it's
only a problem with non-English versions of the program, then they are
simply trying to escape actually having to fix the problem.

It's a problem, plain and simple, and it's hardly encouraging that they
want to blame it on the foreign language (read that as "unsupported")
versions when my installation is default installation right out of the
box with no foreign language alterations at all, just as it shipped from
Finale/MakeMusic/Whatever-it's-called.

Can you say "avoid responsibility for actually having to fix a known
bug?"  Finale's tech support have long been experts at doing that.  :-)

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com