Hi all,

Using FinWin2011. I'm trying to hide empty staves in a score, and they seem
to hide correctly everywhere except in one particular system.

I've selected the measures in question and done Clear All Items, so I
assume the measures are actually empty, but when I do Hide Empty Staves the
staff I want to hide just sits there, mocking me.

Are there any gotchas that I should look for here? Any tricks to convince
Finale to hide the empty staves?

I know that as a workaround, I can apply the Hide Staff style and then
reposition the other staves, but I'd rather get it to work properly.

Thanks,
Aaron.