More curiously: If I select the whole document and do Show Empty Staves and
then Hide Empty Staves ... NONE of the empty staves hide.

Aaron.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 4:08 PM, Aaron Sherber <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Using FinWin2011. I'm trying to hide empty staves in a score, and they
> seem to hide correctly everywhere except in one particular system.
>
> I've selected the measures in question and done Clear All Items, so I
> assume the measures are actually empty, but when I do Hide Empty Staves the
> staff I want to hide just sits there, mocking me.
>
> Are there any gotchas that I should look for here? Any tricks to convince
> Finale to hide the empty staves?
>
> I know that as a workaround, I can apply the Hide Staff style and then
> reposition the other staves, but I'd rather get it to work properly.
>
> Thanks,
> Aaron.
>
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to