Yep, tried "check data", made sure that groups were set to hide normally,
made sure that the individual staves had "Allow Hiding" checked, tried
inserting and deleting measures....

I'm just glad I didn't have to redo too much editing on the "good" file!

Thanks,
Aaron.



On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 4:56 PM, David H. Bailey <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On 1/21/2016 4:39 PM, Aaron Sherber wrote:
> > I returned to a "last known good" version of the file, and it all works
> > correctly. I did keep the "bad" file around and would still be interested
> > in any suggestions, for future reference.
> >
>
> Did you run a "check data" on the "bad" file?  Try that and see if
> anything changes.
>
>
> --
> David H. Bailey
> [email protected]
> http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
> [email protected]
>
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to