I carry a full-sized keyboard with me, because the numeric keypad doesn’t have 
a Clear key, among other reasons. I also can work more ergonomically on the 
full-sized keyboard. 

Also a mouse. I am ever so much more comfortable with a mouse than with a 
trackpad. Your mileage may vary.

Christopher


> On Feb 5, 2016, at 3:42 PM, Ryan <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I normally use a desktop for my Finale work, but a job has appeared and
> I'll need a laptop to work away from home. If you use a laptop for Finale,
> what accessories do you recommend?
> 
> Along with the MacBook, I plan on getting a mini MIDI keyboard, and numeric
> keypad. Not sure I'll need much more (aside from a bag to hold all of it),
> but perhaps there's something else that may be useful?
> 
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> Ryan
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 
> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
> [email protected]


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to