I regularly use Finale on my laptop - the only extra I use is a proper
mouse (cordless) because I find the touchpad too awkward to use.

Cheers,

Lawrence

On 5 February 2016 at 23:42, Ryan <[email protected]> wrote:

> I normally use a desktop for my Finale work, but a job has appeared and
> I'll need a laptop to work away from home. If you use a laptop for Finale,
> what accessories do you recommend?
>
> Along with the MacBook, I plan on getting a mini MIDI keyboard, and numeric
> keypad. Not sure I'll need much more (aside from a bag to hold all of it),
> but perhaps there's something else that may be useful?
>
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ryan
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
> [email protected]
>



-- 
Lawrenceyates.co.uk
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to