I add an external trackpad to my macbook and use a midi keyboard mostly for 
inserting notes. 


-- 
Gippo Mercoli
www.clubgippo.com
www.gamusic.com 
www.djangoassociation.it


On 6 Feb 2016 at 02:57:04, timothy price ([email protected]) wrote:

Agree with Christopher, however, i was raised on trackballs, so prefer them, 
without a cord, a trackball requires no additional space to move precisely and 
fast. For all graphics work, think trackballs are easier on the hand and arm. 
Again, personal choice.  

tim  


On Feb 5, 2016, at 8:00 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:  

> I carry a full-sized keyboard with me, because the numeric keypad doesn’t 
> have a Clear key, among other reasons. I also can work more ergonomically on 
> the full-sized keyboard.  
>  
> Also a mouse. I am ever so much more comfortable with a mouse than with a 
> trackpad. Your mileage may vary.  
>  
> Christopher  


_______________________________________________  
Finale mailing list  
[email protected]  
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale  

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:  
[email protected]  
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to