> I was able to help point you in the correct direction and suggest that
> you make the settings equal between the two computers to get the same
> results only because of discussions over the past 20 years or so that
> I've been a member of this group.  Otherwise I would have had no clue
> that "quantization settings" would have any effect on how Finale works
> with the notation data.

I probably found that setting on the laptop somewhere a few years ago before I 
got my current desktop, because I generally do keep settings the same on both.  

Wish List: A nice, helpful tool for install setup would be the ability to 
create a settings file on one machine to be transferred to the other via 
flash/email/cloud/MMserver, etc. so that I don't have to worry about missing 
when I do something obscure like this. 

DB


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to