I have never had any problem with retranscribe except when triplets are
involved - I don't use it if there are triplets.

Cheers,

Lawrence

On 11 February 2016 at 18:42, Douglas Brown <[email protected]>
wrote:

>
>
> I've never used the retranscribe option before, and since I still have
> some leftover places with unusually-tied notes from before the fix, I'd
> though I'd try it.
>
> When I retranscribe, long notes get an extra 8th note tied to the end, and
> if it is followed by another note, it overlaps the next pitch... in the
> same voice.  I changed the quant settings from 16th down to 32nd and got
> the same result.
>
> I'm not going to mess with it any longer... just some observations to
> report.
>
> Douglas
>
>
>
> > If you select all and click "retranscribe" this should correct it.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
> [email protected]
>



-- 
Lawrenceyates.co.uk
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to