A question for Glen Daum: What version of Mac OS are you using? I'm using 10.9. I wonder if the problem is the OS version.
On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 8:33 PM, Glen Daum <[email protected]> wrote: > I made the identical complaint using Fin 2014 on a Mac several months and > got no satisfactory answer or solution, so I just abandoned the attempt. So > I fear this feature has been broken for some time. I look forward to > hearing from anyone who knows how to make this work. > > Glen > > > > On Feb 9, 2016, at 8:09 PM, Robert Patterson < > [email protected]> wrote: > > > > Does anyone have export as audio file working in 14.5? When I do it, it > > goes through all the motions but does not save a file. > > _______________________________________________ > > Finale mailing list > > [email protected] > > https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale > > > > To unsubscribe from finale send a message to: > > [email protected] > > > _______________________________________________ > Finale mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale > > To unsubscribe from finale send a message to: > [email protected] > _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale To unsubscribe from finale send a message to: [email protected]
