From: Marcello Noia [mailto:marcellon...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 2:41 AM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] OT Music theory question

Hi, due to my huge lackness in harmonical theory, I ask this:
is there a technical term to define a chord formed by (starting from low
note) perfect fourth-perfect fourth-major third (for example C-F-Bb-D).
I see it often used in vocal arrangements (Jonathan Rathbone for Swingle
Singers for example), sometimes also in progression for ascending or
descending whole tones or half-tones. It creates a beautiful "suspended" and
"misterioso" atmosphere.
Thanks