Maybe chalk it up to humanity?

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 6, 2016, at 11:34 PM, Raymond Horton <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Okay , respected Finale users, tell me if I'm off base here. I just opened
> up a finale file I hadn't worked on in a few hours, and in my advanced
> years and absent-minded state, forgot that I only had layer 1 showing. I
> then proceeded to screw up my file for several minutes before realizing my
> mistake. I reconstructed the damaged measures from a backup as best I
> could, but I wasted time doing all this. Here's my question : does it make
> any sense to ask Make Music to put in a warning of some sort? We get
> warnings for several other types of situations. Perhaps, when opening such
> a file, we could be asked if we wanted to show all the layers. Or should I
> just chalk this up to senility?
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 
> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
> [email protected]


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to