This is another one of those really tedious workflows in Finale.  I get around
this by using a macro program called Keyboard Maestro.  It basically solves the
issue and only takes moment to program.  I’ve even taken this approach when
doing a specific editing routine for a client, even if it meant just for that
session.  It saves a bundle of time if you’re repeating this over and over and
I just delete the macro when I’m done.

Something to mull over, perhaps?

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios