One option for continuing to run Fin11 (if it doesn't work in Sierra) would
be to run it inside a virtual machine (VM). I have a VM for 10.7 set up
with Fin08, Fin12, and Fin14d installed so that I can run those versions in
the foreseeable future.

Sierra is a complete 64-bit OS. Fin11 is a 32-bit app. While Sierra may
have an option to run Fin11 in 32-bit mode, I imagine it won't run very
well. I'm almost certain that drivers for Sierra have to be 64-bit, so
older drivers (e.g., for midi interfaces) will probably not work.