Hi Martin,

Don’t know what’s in the ugly Jazz font — haven’t looked in a while, but Bill
Duncan’s FP articulations and custom smart shapes have what you need to look
appropriate with an engraved font.  Those can be found from Nick Carter at NPC
Imaging.  Don’t know what I’d do without them.  Bill’s fonts make chords,
slashes and rhythmic notation look elegant as well.

Glad to do what I can to help if you decide to buy them.

Chuck

> On Feb 2, 2018, at 10:52 AM, Martin Nickless <mnnickl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there regarding big-band writing can someone please help me find a fall
> off as opposed to gliss
> And also a gliss
> I need to write in 4/4 time two whole notes
> That’s one in one bar then next bar a gliss down and a gliss back to a whole
> note in third bar
> Thanks for some help
> Cheers
> Martin