Finale 25
Max OS 10.13.4

Dear Listers,

I am still confused about how to get my parts to the printer.  When I used
Finale 2011, I printed my parts directly from the “Edit Parts” menu and it
worked fine.  In Finale 25, this does not work.
What is the correct procedure for getting my score divided into parts and sent
to the printer?  Are we back to extracting parts or should “generate parts”
give me a printer ready document?

Another Question:  I noticed that titles from previous arrangements are finding
their way into new pieces.  For example:  I arranged a "Trumpet Voluntary."  I
closed this document then opened a different arrangement and the title showed
up on my new piece as “Trumpet Voluntary.”  Is there a fix that I am
overlooking?

Final Question:  every staff in my parts has the abbreviated instrument name in
the margin.  While I want the instrument name on each part, I only need it to
appear once.  I am looking for a global fix.

Thanks in advance for any light you Finale mavins can shed.

Larry Eden