Thanks David.

GJB

On Monday, May 21, 2018, 2:20 PM, David H. Bailey <dhbaile...@comcast.net>
wrote:

On 5/21/2018 1:23 PM, GERALD BERG wrote:
> Greetings All
> I was just about to upgrade to FINMac25 and I see they are offering a media
> kit for $25. What is it?  Thanks in advance
> Jerry

Like many software publishers these days, FinaleMusic expects people to
download their products.  But for those who would rather install from an
installation disk they offer those installations disks at an extra
charge.  The only thing you get are the installation disks, which most
likely won't include the latest updates so you'll still need to update
the software once you install it.

To save even more money, FinaleMusic includes both Windows and Mac
installation disks in the same set, so the poor underpaid shipping
clerks don't have to pay attention to what they're grabbing, packing and
shipping.

--
*****
David H. Bailey