Tuplet Brackets

Document Options->Tuplets
Select "Always Use Specified Shape"

Grace Note Spacing

Document Options->Music Spacing
Select Grace Note Spacing Keep Current.
Also consider turning off Automatic Music Spacing in Preferences->Edit

Note-Attached Glissandos
Use "Tab-Slide Tool" instead of "Line Tool"
You can control line thickness and endpoint spacing relative to noteheads
as follows:
Line thickness is in Smart Shape->Smartshape Options
Endpoint positioning is in Smart Shape->Smart Shape Placement. (Choose "Tab
Slide" from the pulldown menu.)

All of these are document-level options, so I set them in my template file
to get them in any new project.