Hi all
Something weird is in my recent working Finale files. I open the file and go
for playback and playback defaults forward to measure 174.
Thing of it is, the length of the piece is irrelevant. The piece could be
shorter but still it tries to start at measure 174!
A simple fix in the I expand the playback module and futts with the measure
playback controls.  I cannot dial measure 1 in at the upper left playback
measure timer because the default is set at ms.174.
Any ideas?
FINMAC 25.5
thank you
best