Greetings and a word of warning to others:

Yesterday, I installed the latest Security Update for Mac OS.  (I am running
10.13.6).  I zapped the PRAM after I did the installation.

When I opened Finale 25.5 to continue work on a project, my MIDI settings were
different. Using Speedy when the score was displayed in transposed pitch caused
a return of the minor seconds sounding as I entered each note.  This was a
problem that my colleagues on the List helped me fix last summer.  Question is:
 was it the Security Update or the PRAM Zap that changed things in Finale.

Any ideas?  Have any of you experienced this issue as well?

Larry Eden