Looks like I might have jumped the shark with my warnings about the Security
Update.  My problems with Finale 25 have proven to be unrelated to the Security
Update.

Finale Mac 25 Mac Mini running Mac OS Mojave 10.14.3.  I can crash Finale
simply by changing tools….very unusual for my system.

Question:  I plan on doing a reinstallation of Finale.  Should I delete the
version (FinMac25) that is already on my Mac before reinstalling?

Thanks for any assistance!

Larry Eden