Yes, same with me FINMAC 25
GJB

    On Sunday, February 10, 2019, 8:29:08 PM EST, Mike Greensill
<m...@mikegreensill.com> wrote:

 I just did the same and Finale 25 has slowed noticeably. Also a strange
behavior has returned....when I use the staff tool to alter the distance
between stave, all the music on the staves disappears while I'm moving them.

Mike G.

www.mikegreensill.com