Larry
That method still works for me on FINMAC25! Right tool highlited?
GJB

    On Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 9:49:02 AM EDT, Lawrence David Eden
<lde...@comcast.net> wrote:

 Dear Listers,

I am running Fin 25 and Mac Mojave.

I used to be able to move measures from one system to another but can no longer
do that.  For example:  I have a 2 page document that needs to have 2 extra
measures from page 3.  Used to be I could use my up/down arrows after
highlighting the offending measures, and Finale would move the extra measures
back onto page 2.  But it doesn’t work today.  What have I missed?

Thanks,

Larry Eden