Thanks to my colleagues who weighed in on my question about moving measures
from one system to another.

I discovered the fix:  set the score to reflow measures and maintain system
locks.  Gotta love Finale!  It can always "be done” but solutions require a lot
of digging.  I know:  Preaching to the choir….

Larry