On 4/7/14, 7:38 PM, JackyMa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a same problem when I used "fink install pymol-py27".
> The error is :
> Can't resolve dependency "xcode (>= 4.6)" for package "gcc48-4.8.2-1001" (no
> matching packages/versions found)
> Exiting with failure.
>
> I note my fink Distribution version is 10.7, it's different with current OsX
> version, is this the reason to obtain the error?
> If this is the reason, how to upgrade the fink simply?
>
> Thanks a lot.
> Jacky
>
> Following is some information for my MacBookPro:
> OSX: 10.9.2
>
> $ pkgutil --pkg-info=com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables
> package-id: com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables
> version: 5.1.0.0.1.1393561416
> volume: /
> location: /
> install-time: 1395973893
> groups: com.apple.FindSystemFiles.pkg-group com.apple.DevToolsBoth.pkg-group
> com.apple.DevToolsNonRelocatableShared.pkg-group
>
> $ fink --version
> Package manager version: 0.31.6
> Distribution version: selfupdate-rsync Mon Apr  7 15:25:16 2014, 10.7,
> x86_64
> Trees: local/main stable/main
>
> Copyright (c) 2001 Christoph Pfisterer
> Copyright (c) 2001-2012 The Fink Package Manager Team
> This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
> but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
> MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
> GNU General Public License for more details.

You're using a fink version which doesn't know anything about 10.9, but
that's not the most fundamental problem.  We do not support a simple
upgrade path from any earlier OS X version to 10.9.

There are instructions on
http://www.finkproject.org/download/10.9-upgrade.php?phpLang=en for how
to capture a list of your currently installed packages to make it easier
to reinstall the 10.9 versions.

--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison