Thanks for the reference.

I should have mentioned that I’m building with Xcode 10.1 and
Command_Line_Tools_macOS_10.14_for_Xcode_10.1.dmg and I’m only seeing the
symlink for libgcc_s.1.dylib@ -> libSystem.dylib, not a symlink of
libgcc_s.10.4.dylib -> libSystem.dylib.

To verify there wasn’t a problem with installation, I reinstalled that
cli-tools.dmg and still don’t see a symlink for libgcc_s.10.4.dylib being
created. Examining the Command\ Line\ Tools\ \(macOS\ Mojave\ version\
10.14\).pkg file shows that
./Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.tbd
exists in the package, but no other similar symlink. So I’m wondering how the
symlink was created during your cli-tools install? Or am I not installing the
proper cli-tools 10.1 package?

Obviously I could try manually creating such a link, although even with sudo,
I’m being prevented from doing so by MacOS X:

sudo ln -s libgcc_s.10.4.dylib libSystem.dylib
ln: libSystem.dylib: Operation not permitted

Any insight greatly appreciated!

> On 6 Jan 2019, at 4:29 pm, Justin Hallett <the...@southofheaven.org> wrote:
>
> The link in Xcode 10.0 was missing when I updated to Xcode 10.1 and cli-tools
> 10.1 the link was created in /usr/lib and it builds fine.
> ---
> TS

Leigh
--