We have been noticing that the missing symlinks form 10.0 are not always being
created on update to 10.1 and haven’t figured out why.  That or maybe they are
only being created on upgrade and not for ppl that install 10.1 directly.
Either way the current symlink is

lrwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 19 Oct 31 07:24 /usr/lib/libgcc_s.10.4.dylib ->
libgcc_s.10.5.dylib

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 30948 Oct  6  2017 /usr/lib/libgcc_s.10.5.dylib

Do you have 10.5.dylib?
---
TS
http://www.southofheaven.org/
Life begins and ends with chaos, live between the chaos!