I had a look at some of these restrictive licenses. Of course, IANAL,
but who is? I would think that 4 of the licenses I saw allow
distribution, for the packages:

foiltex
ghostscript*
gnuplot
revtex(?)

For 5 others, it seems that distribution is not possible:

povray
tetex-texmf
texpower
xforms
xv

In general, Fink does not change the source code, except according to
the instructions to make it compile. The changes are clearly visible in
the info and patch files, and the distribution is not sold commercially.
Under these conditions, several of the "restrictive" licenses explicitly
grant permission to distribute. I am pretty sure that this is the case
for these packages:

foiltex:
The IBM copyright notice clearly allows the distribution, see the
beginning of
/sw/share/doc/foiltex/foiltex.ins. The most restrictive part is that
 "IBM requests that the user supply to IBM a copy of any changes,
  enhancements, or derivative works which the user may create."
I don't think Fink creates any of these.

ghostscript*:
The Aladdin Public Licence in /sw/share/doc/ghostscript/PUBLIC is is
restrictive only concerning commercial distribution and distribution of
modified sources, but grants permission to distribute otherwise. The
0.3.2a bindist already has a ghostscript deb, BTW.

gnuplot:
The copyright notice in /sw/share/doc/gnuplot/Copyright allows binary
distribution, even the right to
"* distribute binaries produced by compiling modified sources is granted,
 * provided you
 *   1. distribute the corresponding source modifications from the
 *    released version in the form of a patch file along with the binaries,
 *   2. add special version identification to distinguish your version
 *    in addition to the base release version number,
 *   3. provide your name and address as the primary contact for the
 *    support of your modified version, and
 *   4. retain our contact information in regard to use of the base
 *    software."
Fink follows this. (I don't even think that the microscopic patch file
counts as modifying of the source).

revtex:
I am not sure. They say there are restrictions on the redistribution,
but the file
/sw/etc/texmf.local/tex/latex/revtex4/README that should contain these
restrictions doesn't contain anything. On  their web site they say that
for version 4.0 they removed some restrictions, but I could not find any
details anywhere.

Some others seem to prohibit distribution:

povray:
The Copyright notice in http://www.povray.org/copyright.html prohibits
the distribution of anything else than what they call a "full package",
and this seems to allow binaries only if they are provided by
themselves. For non supported platforms, only the sources may be distributed.

tetex-texmf:
There are many different licenses concerned. AFAICT, there are no
licences that explicitly forbid redistribution, and I believe that the
Fink way of packaging meets all the various requirements. But as
/sw/share/doc/tetex-texmf/LICENSE says:
" I admit that this makes it hard to redistribute teTeX and I'll try to
  clean this up for future versions.
  1999, Thomas Esser"
Still seems not to be cleaned up. A pity.

texpower:
In /sw/share/doc/texpower/00readme.txt:
" It is strictly forbidden, however, to redistribute the files contained
  in this directory in any form whatsoever. Whomever wants to use this
  bundle, should download the current version from here."
(this has been in alpha since 2 years, they just are not well enough
organized to move ahead, but that's how it is.)

xforms:
This is binary-only, not even open source. It is only there because of
lyx. But since we are not Linux, no way. From /sw/share/doc/xforms/Copyright:
" You may not "bundle" and distribute this software with commercial
  systems and/or other distribution media without prior consent of the
  authors. The only exception is for Linux CD distribution of
  free software that requires xforms and in that case, xforms
  can be bundled and repackaged."

xv:
This is shareware. Distribution is encouraged. But the copyright notice
seems to imply that any binary distribution must contain also the
complete sources. The fink package does not even include the main README
file (this is a bug, but that's how it is).

HTH