[...]

Which version of Fink is installed? (dev/normal)
	( Please complete this list! )

 0.5.0a.cvs
 0.5.0a
 0.4.0.cvs
 0.4.0
 other (which: ...)

[...]

How useful is Fink to you?
		(presents a scale from 1 to 8)
	-> a bit # # # # # # # # a lot
Hm, that's a very vague question I think.

What do you use it for?
	-> System Administration
	-> Installing XFree Applications
	-> Running Gnome
	-> Running KDE
	-> Using Unix command line applications
Don't forget:
  -> Other (which: ....)

Are you a long time Macintosh User?
	-> before 1997
	-> since 1997
	-> since 1998
	-> since 1999
	-> since 2000
	-> since 2001
	-> since 2002
This assumes implicitly users to be "Mac users", but there are also a lot of "converts" these days, coming from a unix or even windows background. So we should ask "have you had unix experience before using OS X" or something like that.

Did Fink help you getting used to Mac OS X and its "Unicisms"
	(presents a scale from 1 to 8)
	-> a bit # # # # # # # # a lot
Again this assumes a mac user. I know a lot of people coming from linux who like Fink so much because it helps them feel more at home (debian users esp. :-)

[...]

Which new feature would you like to see most in furutre versions of Fink?
	(( Please help here! ))
"furutre" ? :-)

Would you encourage Apple Inc. to officially support Fink?
	--> yes
	--> no
What kind of question is that? It seems a bit odd to me. If we want something like this in, IMHO it should be more formulated like
"Do you think Apple should support Fink"
The question is, why and what for is this...

Cheers,

Max