To reiterate the point that both Martin and I made earlier (to avoid
potential confusion when people search the list archives), and just
mentioned today on the OroborOSX list, too:  OroborOSX requires you to
have _all_  of XFree86.  Its "private XDarwin" is just a replacement for
XDarwin.app.

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 19:22, Joe Block wrote:

Alexander K. Hansen
Associate Research Scientist, Columbia University
visiting MIT Plasma Science and Fusion Center
Levitated Dipole Experiment
175 Albany Street, NW17-219
Cambridge, MA  02139-4213