Jean-Maurice Le Clech wrote:

Hi,
Having changed hard disk, I installed 10.3 as well as the package fink-full 0.6.0.
I built fink with bootstrap, installed the definitions by cvs and compiled xfree86 4.3.0-14.
The problem is that I obtain an XDarwin application without icon and when I double click it this iswhat the console says:
2003-11-01 13:45:20.295 XDarwin[10177] No Info.plist file in application bundle or no NSPrincipalClass in the Info.plist file, exiting
In fact the Xdarwin package only contain two folders MacOS and Resources.

I tested the same thing with an update of the system on another disc and a brand new version of fink and the result is the same.
Have you any idea on what is happening?

XDarwin is broken on panther and there's no known fix at the moment. It is suggested you use Apple X11 instead, for now, until we figure out what's going on.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick -- http://ranger.befunk.com/
gpg: 6401 D02A A35F 55E9 D7DD  71C5 52EF A366 D3F6 65FE