Does the error message mean the dynamic library does
not exist on my installation, if so, where should I
get it from?


--- Robin James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just installed the gnucash, gnucash-docs and
> gnucash-ofx packages using Fink Commander but it
> gives
> this error when I try to run it:
> 
> ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
> ERROR: file: "libgw-gnc", message: "dlcompat:
> invalid
> handle"
> 
> Any ideas how to fix this?
> 
> I am using OS X 10.3.9.
> 
> Regards
> Robin
> 
> Send instant messages to your online friends
> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 
> 
> 
>
-------------------------------------------------------
> This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space
> Sweepstakes
> Want to be the first software developer in space?
> Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
>
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7393&alloc_id=16281&op=click
> _______________________________________________
> Fink-users mailing list
> [email protected]
>
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users
> 

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 


-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by Oracle Space Sweepstakes
Want to be the first software developer in space?
Enter now for the Oracle Space Sweepstakes!
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7393&alloc_id=16281&op=click
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to