Hi Max and Kurt

I think cmake gets to this error because the gshhg package is not installed. I
don’t know how that can happen, because gmt5 requires gshhg. The only thing I
can think off is that it was removed manually (not through fink).

Max, can you please run:
$ fink reinstall gshhg
and then run
$ fink install gmt5

That might work.
The only other suspicion I have is that the prefix used for Fink is not /sw but
something with a space in it. Could that be?

Regards,
Remko