In FiPy, it is possible to solve the common governing equations in a
non-standard geometry and mesh that is imported from gmsh. FiPy also solves
the coupled phase field (CellVariable) and orientation field
(ModularVariable) equations on a standard mesh. But defining a
ModularVariable on non-standard mesh leads to an error.
So, in its current setup, is it possible to solve the grain impingement
problem in a circular domain with triangular meshes using FiPy?
Or is there any other way than using gmsh to get FiPy solve the grain
impingement problem in a non-standard geometry?