Dear Martin,

Many thanks for your message.

I think your approach is not too dissimilar from mine, but you are
accessing *.value* of CellVariable whereas I am accessing *._array*. I have
no problem switching to that, I'd just like confirmation that we can
directly set the values by modifying the properties and that we are not
omitting any other configuration that would be handled by using the
otherwise provided setter methods.

Kind Regards,
Dario