On 02/22/18 16:33, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:

As part of CORE-5750 problems, I found that Firebird considers '12Mar92'
as a valid date (1992-03-12).

Should this be considered a bug, i.e., separators should be necessary in
this case (12-Mar-92, 12/Mar/92, 12.Mar.92)?

Let's better treat it as standard extension.
Line is human-readable and as far as I can see does not provide an ability to treat it as date in illegal way.