This thread become full of offtopic discussion... Discussion here is about
date/time separators, for consistency and correct handling of time zone
offsets.

As Firebird accepts everything (spaces, commas, minus, etc) as separators,
that is very problematic to separate the time and timezone offset portions,
as they should be separated by a space followed or not by a minus or plus
sign (the sign is optional) and a number.

Only that. Timezone is another discussion, break in all ways the current
date/time format is also another discussion.

Adriano