>>I'm really trying to communicate with you here and in the tracker

I hate to tell you this but I don't think so.
You always wrote without reading my comment carefully with your prejudice, just like my first reply to you here :)

>>you seem to answer every point of mine as rewriting what I wrote giving another meaning.

I agree partially. I'm sorry for that. But it was just one time and regaring one point.

So please read my first comment carefully and refute them.

Hiro