>    If by default SRP is not initialized then by default it must not be in
> list of auth
> plugins and vice versa if it is in the default list, it must be always ready
> to work.

Completely agree!

The fact that SRP is an available option does not mean that it should be in the
default list.

The default list should only contain options which are available without
additional configuration or initialization.

>    But still SRP plugin should not block plugins' chain if it hasn't found its
> structures.

While I agree that it shouldn't block, it should not be listed if additional
steps are required to activate.

Sean