On 19-04-2021 13:19, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
On 19/04/2021 03:53, Mark Rotteveel wrote:

I was able to get extra credits from Travis CI, but maybe we should do
what Dimitry suggested, and migrate to GitHub Actions.

We are already on GitHub Actions.

We only lack Ubuntu build for v3 (but have Alpine build).

When I tried Ubuntu for v3, it was segfaulting when utilities just build
were used - maybe related to destruction order of things.

I'll try to enable it again.

Ok, would it then make sense to disable (some of) the travis-ci tests? Or maybe only trigger them manually or on a schedule?

Mark Rotteveel