On 21-04-2021 16:43, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
Ok, would it then make sense to disable (some of) the travis-ci tests? Or maybe only trigger them manually or on a schedule?

Given I have had to ask Travis CI again for more credits (and we're running out again already), any objections if I change the configuration of Travis CI to build once a week, instead of on every commit?

Also, would there be any problem with removing one or both of the macOS builds on Travis CI, given we're also doing a macOS build on GitHub Actions?

Mark Rotteveel